12.5x10" Oval Plate Biodegradable White 500 pcs
Dispatched same day if order placed before 10:00 am
12.5x10inch Oval Plate Biodegradable White 500 pcs
|Unit Size||:||318x254x20 mm|
|Carton Qty||:||500 pcs|
|Carton Size||:||33x52x35 cm|
|Carton Weight||:||15 kg|
Sugarcane “Bagasse” Pulp Material
Sugarcane pulp known as “bagasse” is derived from the crushed sugarcane stalks after the juice has been extracted. Sugarcane pulp is Sustainable, Renewable, Compostable and Biodegradable resource that is becoming readily available. Sugarcane pulp “bagasse” products can also be recycled within the paper and cardboard recycling facility provided they are not largely contaminated with food residue.
Sugarcane pulp products are made with high pressure and temperatures that turns sugarcane pulp into moulded form. Once moulded sugarcane products are sterilised and sanitised and conforms to FDA guidelines.
Sugarcane pulp is tree-free, derived from renewable resources known as “bagasse”. Bagasse is a by-product of sugarcane when juice is extracted from sugarcane. Majority of the time, bagasse is burned in the open air to avoid wastage and where possible used for renewable power plant to generate electricity.
Go Green World recommends that you should check with your local council if they would accept our Sugarcane pulp products in green waste bins as they are compostable.
Sugarcane pulp “Bagasse” products are:
- Water & Grease resistant
- Sturdy and used for variety of purpose; takeaway or serve
- Can handle Cold & Hot food
- Can serve Hot Soup and Curries
- Microwave Safe
- Oven proof up to 220 degree temperature for up to 20 minutes
- Refrigerator & Freezer Safe
- Sugarcane pulp “Bagasse” products are suitable for;
- Serving hot food and beverage up to 120 degree temperature
- Bagasse pulp products can be used to reheat food in microwave or oven up-to 220 degree temperature however bottom of the container may condense and needs little care when lifted
- Can be used for ready to serve meals, freeze it and reheat for serving
Biodegradable & Compostable
- Sugarcane pulp “bagasse” products will easily biodegrade in any compost environment when broken down into small pieces.
- Sugarcane pulp products will biodegrade at the same rate as any other fibrous green waste that you may home compost
- Suitable composting temperature, turning over the waste, moisture needs to be provided
- Bagasse products will 120days to biodegrade in a commercial composting environment
- Product Code
- Pieces / Carton